Welcome to Load.
Load is a company registered with the Portuguese Companies Registry under no. PT510094880 having its registered office and operations at Avenida Dr. Lourenço Peixinho, 96D 4th floor, 3800-159 Aveiro, Portugal, with a share capital of 9.615,00€. Load is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data on this Website, hereafter implied in every reference to “we”, “us”, “our” and “Load”.
By using our website, you confirm that you accept the following terms and conditions of use (hereafter referred to as “Terms” or “T&C”) and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use Load’s website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Load website and provide information about our services. When you search on our website or select any of our services, you agree to these terms.
1. Accepting the Terms
• In order to use Load website, you must first agree to the Terms. You must not use our services if you don’t accept the Terms.
• You can accept the Terms by simply searching on our website. You understand and agree that Load will treat your use of our website as immediate acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
• You may not use Load or accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Load, or if you are a person who is either barried or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving our services under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use our services.
2. Who Can Use Load Website
• You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our services under applicable laws.
3. General User Conduct
You agree not to use our services to:
• Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Load’s services, systems, network, or data.
• Make available any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torrious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
• Make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
• Interfere with or disrupt our product and respective servers, systems, or networks connected to our product and services.
On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, Load reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether the content complies with the requirements set out in these Terms, resulting in its removal and/or the decision to terminate a user’s access to Load products and services in general. This action may be taken at any time, without prior notice, and at its sole discretion.
4. Governing Law and Venue
These T&Cs shall be interpreted in accordance with the Portuguese Law. The Aveiro Judicial District Court is hereby established as the venue before which any litigation arising therefrom shall be discussed, with express waiver of any other.
These Terms will be binding on and will insure the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
5. Role of Load / Limitation of Liability
We seek to provide our services to the best of our abilities and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who benefits from them.
These services, however, are provided “as is”, and Load makes no guarantees that they will always be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. It is not feasible to predict when issues might arise with these services.
6. Electronic Communications
6.1 We may be required to provide you with certain periodic legal statements and other types of communications to you in a written form. Pursuant to these T&C, we will deliver such communications to you in electronic form.
6.2 By agreeing to these terms, you agree to receive all our communications regarding the access and use of Load electronically, either by email or by posting a communication on the Load website.
6.3 You are responsible for opening and reviewing all communications that we deliver to you through the methods described above (section 6.2).
Our website contains links to other websites, including from partner companies. Those websites comply with the respective privacy practices, for which we do not take responsibility or liability. Please review those policies before submitting any personal data.
8. Contact Us
Load welcomes any comments, suggestions, questions, issue reports or concerns.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Phone Number: +351 234 604 088